Statistical and financial information for each federally-insured credit union is available to the public from the National Credit Union Administration. As the administrator of the share insurance fund, the NCUA’s website provides supporting information regarding each federally-insured credit union’s: locations/branch offices; contacts/officers, services offered, regulatory call report data, and financial performance reports. A link to the NCUA’s “Research a Credit Union” webpage is included below.
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, November 3, 2023 – Commission Meeting
- Agency Closed, December 24, 2023 – Christmas Eve
- Agency Closed, July 4, 2024 – Independence Day
- Agency Closed, December 24, 2024 – Christmas Eve
- Agency Closed, July 4, 2025 – Independence Day