The Commission approved the following rules for publication and comment in the Texas Register. For the proposed changes: “N” denotes a new rule; “A” denotes amendments to an existing rule; and “R” denotes repeal of an existing rule. New language in a proposed or amended rule is underlined, while language being removed is shown by a strike-through. Comments or suggested changes to the rules should be submitted in writing within 30 days of the applicable publication date by mail to the Credit Union Department or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on the rule link to view new rules and proposed changes adopted by the Credit Union Commission on August 27, 2021.
|Chapter 153.13, 17, 26, 45 and 51|
Recently Adopted Final Rules
The Commission may adopt or reconsider a proposed rule after the 30-day comment period has expired. Any comments received are considered and the rule may be adopted as “final” if no substantive changes are made. Any substantive change require the proposed rule to be re-published for another 30-day comment period. A rule becomes “final” after it is formally adopted by the Commission and published in the Texas Register. The rule is effective 20 days following filing for publication. The following rules were adopted as final at the most recent Commission meeting. “N” denotes a new rule; “A” denotes amendments to an existing rule; and “R” denotes repeal of an existing rule. Readopted rules with no changes.
- Chapter 91, Subchapter D, 91.401 thru 91.408 (Readopted)
- Chapter 91, Subchapter M, 91.4001 and 91.4002 (Readopted)
- Chapter 91, Subchapter N, 91.5001, 91.5002 and 91.5005 (Readopted)
Updates to the Commission Rules Manual
- Update to Commission Rules Change 61 – September 2021
- Update to Commission Rules Change 60 – June 2021
- Update to Commission Rules Change 59 – March 2021
- Update to Commission Rules Change 58 – December 2020
- Update to Commission Rules Change 57 – September 2020
- Update to Commission Rules Change 56 – June 2020
- Update to Commission Rules Change 55 – March 2020